1 Computer stuff
2 Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Bridge: mini introduction
For the below, I teach in the “wrong order”. InDesign is covered first because you need it first!
3 Adobe InDesign
- Class source material for the early InDesign stuff
- Lesson: InDesign introduction (actually not so quick)
- Lesson: InDesign 1
- Lesson: InDesign 2
- Lesson: InDesign 3: styles, glyphs, mopping up…!
4 Adobe Photoshop
Checklist: Introduction to photography
- Lesson: Photoshop 1 (intro to Camera RAW; includes baboon and shark image exercises)
- Lesson: Photoshop 2 (Photoshop proper; includes eating ice cream, hot-air-balloon and on-bridge exercises)
5 Adobe Illustrator
6 End-of-course material
Here we discuss things that apply to more than just one of the Adobe Creative Suite applications, or that were not covered in the lessons and exercises so far, or where I feel you need further practice. This is an important lesson.
Lesson: bits and pieces
INTER1 final test/exam example
Each test and exam is different, obviously, but here is an example of a final test or exam, so that you can gauge the general expected standard. The duration of this mock exam is three hours. The final exam will be a little shorter at two-and-a-half hours.