In INTER2 we start with more of the same, to sharpening your skills. We then do projects, for further practice and experience — and confidence!
- Photoshop: Selection; masking; composites (yellow wall etc.)
- InDesign (etc.): Business card design and prep for printing (A Plus Ltd.)
- Photoshop: mugshot improvement
- Photoshop: Pen tool exercise (beer bottle and boy with glasses)
- Odds and end, and good practice
- InDesign: Styles, glyphs, mopping up, etc. (identical as in last year INTER1, but should be re-revised!)
- Big Document (mini) Project
- Self-teach assignment topics
- Mugshot project
- Visual Identity project
- Big Book project
Final exam sample
Every exam is very different, but here is a sample INTER2 final Graphic Design Skills exam paper, so that you can gauge the general required standard.